1. DEFINITION AND OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
This contract is governed by DLGS n. 206/2005 (Consumer Code) and subsequent amendments. The contract concerns the sale of perfumery cosmetic products between the company Soprogest Srl, with registered office in Milan, viale Abruzzi 72, tax code and VAT no. 04837650151 and the consumer (the customer). The contract is concluded directly through the acceptance by Soprogest srl of a purchase proposal issued by the customer through the website www.brera6perfumes.it for products marketed by Soprogest srl.
All sales prices shown on the website include V.A.T. and any other local tax. Non Italian buyers belonging to the European Union will also pay including the Italian V.A.T. unless they have a valid EU V.A.T. number, being eligible for non-taxable intra-community supply pursuant to article 41, paragraph 1, letter a) of the D.L. 331/199 . Non EU customers benefit from direct non-taxable export pursuant to article 8, paragraph 1, letter a) of the D.P.R. 633/1972 and will also not pay V.A.T. but will have to pay customs duties and taxes. Delivery costs are shown separately in the appropriate section and may vary depending on the nature of the shipment.
3. PURCHASE AND PAYMENT METHODS
The purchase is made through the computer procedures of the e-commerce website. The methods of payment accepted are exclusively the following: through a special secure payment technology platform with a credit card on the e-commerce website and any other means of payment indicated from time to time as valid by Soprogest srl through its website.
4. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS – COMPLAINTS
The delivery of the products takes place at the address indicated by the customer within 15 days from the conclusion of the Contract by express courier. Any complaint can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
5. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND ORDER ACCEPTANCE
Perfume accepts customer orders within the limits of reasonable quantity for personal use. The acceptance by Soprogest srl of the purchase proposal forwarded by the customer is also subject to their availability. Soprogest srl reserves the right not to execute non-conforming orders, promptly informing the customer
6. GUARANTEES AND ASSISTANCE
The rules on guarantees and assistance regarding the sale of consumer goods are applicable.
7. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
The customer declares and guarantees: to be a consumer in accordance with the provisions of art. 3 of the Consumer Code; to be of adult age; that the data provided by the same for the execution of the contract are correct and true.
8. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
The right of withdrawal is guaranteed to the private consumer and can not be used by customers who purchase with VAT number. If the purchase was made by a private customer (ie without an invoice), it is possible to cancel the purchase contract for any reason within 14 days from the delivery date.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, keep in mind these simple rules:
• The deadline for the return of the goods is a maximum of fourteen working days from the date of receipt. For the purpose of expiry of the term the goods are considered returned when they are delivered to the accepting post office or to the forwarder.
• The integrity of the good to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. Being cosmetic products it is necessary that they are intact in their original packaging. Returns of products without their box or opened or used will not be accepted.
• The only expenses payable by the consumer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal are the direct costs of shipping for returning the goods to the sender. Perfume will not accept returns of products in port assigned.
• Within fourteen days from the date on which the right of withdrawal by the consumer has been exercised, the sums paid will be reimbursed to the consumer. To make a return of products for the right of withdrawal, the customer must first inform Soprogest srl in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a registered letter containing the data relating to the purchase : name and address of the customer, products purchased, order identification number, price paid and date of purchase. Subsequently the customer will receive a confirmation email from Soprogest srl and will be allowed to return the products.
The processing of personal data takes place in full compliance with DLGS 196/2003 and is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of confidentiality and customer rights. For the collection of personal information, the data controller is the writing company Soprogest srl based in viale Abruzzi 72, 20121 Milan, C.F. and P.I. 04837650151 – Reg. Court of Milan 197754/5557/04 – C.C.I.A.A. 1044803. The responsible of the treatment is the pro tempore administrator.
We record information about our customers through the computer registration procedures to the site for the purchase. These data are necessary for the fulfillment of orders or for the completion of fiscal formalities, and are optional to enable us to offer a better service. In no case, except for the provision of judicial or fiscal authority, the data will be shared with third parties. Only anonymous and aggregated data may be provided externally, which does not allow to trace the individual customer. Sensitive data relating to credit card payment transactions are not available to or aware of Soprogest srl, since the payment is made on technology platforms managed by specialized credit institutions.
Once registered, it is possible to view and modify personal data by entering the specific area and following the instructions on the screen. It is also possible to request the complete cancellation of the account, but this prevents to place orders without a new registration. The sending by Soprogest srl of e-mails or commercial newsletters is subject to the informed consent of the customer, which is expressed or denied during registration to the website. It will always be possible to contact the data controller and data controller to assert their rights as provided for in article 7 of the DLGS n. 196/2003, such as for example the cancellation, updating, correction or integration of the same.
The contract is governed by Italian law. Any dispute concerning the application, execution, interpretation and violation of the contract will be the responsibility of the Court of Milan.